PerkinElmer Informatics Support Forum
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Activation Code
Topic Summary: Can the support be THIS bad?
Created On: 1/9/2015 9:14 PM
Status Post and Reply
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 1/9/2015 9:14 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Yellow

Hi,

I have a new PC and wanted to update my V12.0 ChemBioUltra serial number 201-415381-2238, registered to Chem Technology and purchanced about 3 years and 4 months ago - 4 months ago I even downoaded some updates.

OK

So A MONTH ago I have had nothing but automatic updates. Today - I got the automatic 'how did we do?'

CAS-736166-K0RCW4 - PerkinElmer Software Support Ticket CRM:00871444‏

Is Ongoing and if people won't E-mail, maybe they will ring me UK 07518963593

1/10/2015 5:47 AM

Yellow

228 Reads and NO answer? Something funny seems to be going on.

1/13/2015 9:41 AM

CS RNA

According to the case CAS-736166-K0RCW4, your query (received on 01/03) to find the serial number of installed v12.0 product.

Problem Description: Dear Sir/Madam,
I have been running Chemoffice 12.2 on my PC for 3 years and am about to get a new PC. I thought the serial number was on a sticker on the CD jewel case but I was mistaken. Is there an option within the software to output the serial number or a directory with it in.
I am looking to update to ChemOffice (or the equivalent under the new naming). I am supposed to be teaching another chemist to use the software and already, I am noticing that some things have moved.
I hope to complete the move in the next 14 days but if there is a simple answer, that would be great, if not - would sending YOU the hard-drive (or low-level copy of) so you can see how long it's been in use, that I use it in conjunction to Reaxys and so on.
We hope to build a library on a PC in the office with access control, but I presume such software is not in your domain.

The following response sent to you for your request (CAS-736166-K0RCW4) on 01/04 and the case closed automatically after three business days because support gave the steps to find the serial number and there is no further query from your end.

You can get serial number information by the following way.

1. Open ChemBioDraw (or ChemDraw) from the Start menu (say for v12.0 Start > All Programs > ChemBioOffice 2010)Open ChemBioDraw (or ChemDraw) from the Start menu (say for v12.0 Start > All Programs > ChemBioOffice 2010)

2. Go to the Help menu and choose the “About ChemBioDraw,,,,” (or “About ChemBioDraw,,,,” )

3. This will open up another window containing information like level, version, serial number etc.

If you need further assistance to get the serial number of your download or upgrade download information, please contact our customer service directly by emailing Informatics.customer_service@perkinelmer.com they will assist you.

Unless you have any further technical questions, this case will auto-close in 3 business days.

Can you please elaborate your issue or please replay to our response?

-------------------------

- PKI Support

Edited: 1/13/2015 at 10:06 AM by CS RNA

FuseTalk Basic Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2019 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.