Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Update Chemdraw 16 Mac
Topic Summary:
Created On: 2/23/2017 5:15 AM
Status Post and Reply
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 2/23/2017 5:15 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Ottifant

Hey,

I've just learned that perkin released a new version of chemdraw 16, which should tackle the performance problems of the new version (http://www.cambridgesoft.com/services/SupportNews/details/?SupportNews=139). I just don't know how to update my current version (I can't find any menu option to do so).

Does anybody know how to update to the latest version?

2/27/2017 11:47 AM

HansWurst

Hey,

I also needed to get in contact to the support to get the new version. But anyways the new versions does not solve the performance issues the MacBook pro 2016. The guys from the support told me, they could not reproduce these issues, although many others already reported them.

Again I need to say, that the R&D department doesnt do a good job at all! Already 4 month ago since chemdraw 16.0 and the macbooks were released!

I will look for alternatives and contact my company´s IT department to get in touch to PerkinElmer.

HansWurst

Hey,

I also needed to get in contact to the support to get the new version. But anyways the new versions does not solve the performance issues the MacBook pro 2016. The guys from the support told me, they could not reproduce these issues, although many others already reported them.

Again I need to say, that the R&D department doesnt do a good job at all! Already 4 month ago since chemdraw 16.0 and the macbooks were released!

I will look for alternatives and contact my company´s IT department to get in touch to PerkinElmer.

HansWurst

Hey,

3/1/2017 5:16 AM

drc007

Any idea what issues have actually been addressed with this update?

FuseTalk Basic Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.