Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: ChemDraw 16 - eps does not work properly
Topic Summary:
Created On: 3/30/2018 4:01 PM
Status Post and Reply
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 3/30/2018 4:01 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

beka

I have troubles with eps files. When I am exporting several objects on one page in eps file, the file can not be open in CorelDraw, even though I can view it in GSView.

When I separate those objects into several smaller files, for example: 4 structures or one line reaction , .... it works OK, but it is frustrating, time consuming and unpractical for me.

What can be the problem?

Thanks for the help

5/22/2018 2:44 PM

PKI Ortega

Is the issue happening with several different structures? Does the same issue occur with several simple structures?

What happens when you try to open the file in CoreDraw? Is there any error message?

If the issue continues, please go to our support portal and submit a ticket (http://www.cambridgesoft.com/contact/support/form/). If possible include a sample file to replicate the issue.

-------------------------

- PKI Support

5/22/2018 2:44 PM

PKI Ortega

Is the issue happening with several different structures? Does the same issue occur with several simple structures?

What happens when you try to open the file in CoreDraw? Is there any error message?

If the issue continues, please go to our support portal and submit a ticket (http://www.cambridgesoft.com/contact/support/form/). If possible include a sample file to replicate the issue.

-------------------------

- PKI Support

FuseTalk Basic Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.