PerkinElmer Informatics Support Forum
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The url for the chemdraw for excel plugin download?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 4/26/2019 12:58 PM
Status Post and Reply
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 4/26/2019 12:58 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Rachel l

Where can I find the download for the plugin? It is not in my diabled add-in list in Excel so I assume I have to first download the plugin. Can't find the link anywhere.

5/1/2019 9:57 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Jaimon Mathew

We don't have a separate installer for ChemDraw for Excel addin.

I am not sure about the product as well as the version of product you have installed. Also not sure about your MS Office version.

If you have ChemDraw Professional 18.1 suite for Windows or ChemOffice Professional 2018 suite for Windows and not able to get the ChemDraw for Excel addin with MS Office 2013 (32 bit) or MS Office 2016 or MS Office 2019 then make sure the "LoadBehavior" dword value present in the following location is 3

32 bit OS

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Excel\Addins\ChemDrawExcelAddIn18.ExcelAddIn

64 bit OS

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office\Excel\Addins\ChemDrawExcelAddIn18.ExcelAddIn

If you still run in to any problem, please visit http://informatics.perkinelmer.com/Support/Contact/ to submit a ticket (or send an email to nformatics.support@perkinelmer.com), to get assistance from our Tech Support Team

- PKI Support

FuseTalk Basic Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2019 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.