Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: login failed e-notebook
Topic Summary:
Created On: 7/8/2011 6:06 PM
Status Post and Reply
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 7/8/2011 6:06 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wildnico

Hi,

I just installed E-notebook from my university, and I can't use Enotebook at all... I installed it, and when I tryed to start it, I have a login and password to enter. I put the original ones (ENLAdmin) but when trying connecting online I have this :

- sorry, an error occured while opening a client connection : while setting up connection to central database: an error occured while executing the SQL "open": Login failed for user 'XXX'

When I try to connect offline, I have this:

- sorry the login ID "ELNAdmin" is not recognized offline

So what can I do? I tried to found answers somewhere but can't find it, and nothing about instruction for good installation... I run the E-notebook configuration but I'm not sure what I have to enter there... I tried different things and nothing worked anyway...

HELP!

thanks

Nico

7/13/2011 3:53 PM

wildnico

no one can help me????

9/2/2011 10:42 AM

CS RNA

Please try the following

1. Make sure that E-Notebook is closed
2. Browse to the following folder:
For Window XP “C:\Documents and Settings\XXXXX\Local Settings\Temp\ENOffline" folder (Where XXXXX is your login name)
For Windows Vista and Windows 7 "C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Local\Temp\ENOffline” folder (Where XXXXX is your login name)
3. Delete the contents of the “ENOffline” folder.
4. Log back into E-Notebook and wait until E-Notebook finishes rebuilding all settings and collection.

Does this help?

If not, please contact informatics.support@perkinelmer.com for further assistance

-------------------------

- PKI Support

FuseTalk Basic Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.