Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: E-Notebook 12; Error Working Offline
Topic Summary: Error: System.OutOfMemoryException
Created On: 11/13/2015 5:54 AM
Status Post and Reply
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
Answer This question was answered by CS Gleb, on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 3:41 PM

Answer:
This looks like a known issue with the Offline folder:
http://www.cambridgesoft.com/support/EnterpriseSupport/KnowledgeBase/FAQ/details/Default.aspx?TechNote=3250

Please log in as an E-Notebook administrator, browse to the affected user, right-click on his Offline folder -> Delete. Refresh the application (View -> Refresh, or F5).
 11/13/2015 5:54 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

MaL

connecting to the database while working in the institute is never a problem. But when i try to work offline it gives me an Error:

"'Sorry, an error occurred while opening a client connection: an exception of the type "System.OutOfMemoryException" was triggered"

Maybe one of 20 times it works... Any solution for this?

Error massage was translated from german, maybe not 100% right.

11/23/2015 10:18 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

MaL

to overcome this problem, i am thinking of using a vpn-client to connect to the database running on a server in the institute. Therfor i would need the standard ports enotebook/ sql server are using. Does someone has an idea which ports are used?

Thank you for any informations!

10/19/2016 3:41 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

CS Gleb

Answer Answer
This looks like a known issue with the Offline folder:
http://www.cambridgesoft.com/support/EnterpriseSupport/KnowledgeBase/FAQ/details/Default.aspx?TechNote=3250

Please log in as an E-Notebook administrator, browse to the affected user, right-click on his Offline folder -> Delete. Refresh the application (View -> Refresh, or F5).

-------------------------

-PerkinElmer Technical Support

FuseTalk Basic Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.