Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: RDF file upload
Topic Summary:
Created On: 9/25/2013 12:41 PM
Status Post and Reply
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 9/25/2013 12:41 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

MSankaran

Would like to load RDF file generated using REACCS database. Got some older links leading to your website-chemfinder. Is there an easy way out?

9/26/2013 2:54 PM

PKI Ortega

Hello,

I'm afraid RD Files are not supported by any of our mobile applications.

ChemBioFinder 13.0 lets you import Structure Data files (SDFiles) and Reaction Data files (RDFiles) directly into a database. Since these files contain both structures and data, ChemBioFinder 13.0 creates fields in the database to accommodate the incoming data.

-------------------------

- PKI Support

11/21/2014 5:44 PM

ron

I have a related question/issue regarding RDF import/export with ChemBioFinder

We have a site license for the above and I first attempted to import an RDF that was generated with ISIS Base. This did not go very well as only one of the "structure" fields was imported.

Then I generated a new CFX in ChemBioFinder (Ultra V13). I populated the DB with Structure.. Structure1.. Structure2.. Structure3.. to generate an example of the "multiple structure" DB I had.

Exporting this RDF from ChemBioFinder (Ultra V13) produces an RDF devoid of all but one (single) structure field (it omitted the remaining three).

Am I doing something wrong, or will the exported RDF from ChemBioFinder never generate a "multi-structure" file?

My gal was to use this template to generate a standard RDF that I would use to import and populate the CFX file in ChemBioFinder.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks, Ron

FuseTalk Basic Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.