Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Custom Search Section Type
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/8/2012 2:08 PM
Status Post and Reply
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
Answer This question was answered by CS Gleb, on Thursday, November 8, 2012 4:38 PM

Answer:

If you have created collections of a type wich uses your customer section type, you need to delete the corresponding sections from those collections. Also, please remove your custom section type from the collection type configuration.

If you need more assistance with this on a live meeting, please create a ticket using our Support Case Portal.

11/8/2012 2:08 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

SRSDRM

In E-Notebook v 12.1, I created a search section type including two metadata search fields and the out-of-the-box Collection Search field. When trying to rearrange/resize the form boxes, I decided that I wanted to start over and rebuild the form. However, when I try to delete the search section and error message is displayed "Sorry, the section type 'my search section' is in use". How do I delete the section type?

11/8/2012 4:38 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

CS Gleb

Answer Answer

If you have created collections of a type wich uses your customer section type, you need to delete the corresponding sections from those collections. Also, please remove your custom section type from the collection type configuration.

If you need more assistance with this on a live meeting, please create a ticket using our Support Case Portal.

-------------------------

-PerkinElmer Technical Support

FuseTalk Basic Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.