Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Inserting the DATE
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/25/2013 8:12 AM
Status Post and Reply
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
Answer This question was answered by CS Gleb, on Wednesday, June 25, 2014 5:20 PM

Answer:

No, it is not possible to insert a date with a right-click.

The designed way is to use "Insert" -> "Timestamp" from the ribbon menu. It works in the Preparation field, as well as in other places.

If you feel it would make sence to additionally have this functionality in the right-click menu, please contact Support with this enhancement request.

11/25/2013 8:12 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

EFritzen

I just uprgraded to E-Notebook 13.1. Is there any way to quickly insert the date into the preparation field of a reaction section? I know it can be done via the "Insert" tab and choosing "timestamp", but this is rather cumbersome for a function that is used repeatedly when keeping a notebook. I can't figure out how to use "AutoText" to insert the date either. Ideally I'd like to right-click in the preapration field, and be able to select from a contextual menu, "Insert Date". Is this possible?

6/25/2014 5:20 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

CS Gleb

Answer Answer

No, it is not possible to insert a date with a right-click.

The designed way is to use "Insert" -> "Timestamp" from the ribbon menu. It works in the Preparation field, as well as in other places.

If you feel it would make sence to additionally have this functionality in the right-click menu, please contact Support with this enhancement request.

-------------------------

-PerkinElmer Technical Support

Edited: 6/25/2014 at 5:58 PM by CS Gleb

FuseTalk Basic Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2018 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.