Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: adding content and char format
Topic Summary:
Created On: 6/6/2017 10:46 AM
Status Post and Reply
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
Answer This question was answered by CS Gleb, on Friday, November 17, 2017 9:31 PM

Answer:

Your request is tracked in our system as "EN-25478 'Quick Links' reference related to section/collection should be BOLD after change".

It will be reviewed, and then targeted appropriately. We hope to implement this feature in our future releases. If you feel that you need this functionality sooner rather than later, please contact your Account Manager to talk about the costs associated with accelerating the feature request to your schedule.

6/6/2017 10:46 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

lduniv

I would like to know if possible to have the following behaviour:

when I change the content of a Section/Collection I would like to have the 'Quick LinKs' reference related to that section/collection in BOLD so that users knows there is a change in the content.

thanks in advance

9/2/2017 12:22 AM

CS Gleb

That would be a new feature request.

Please let us know your current version of E-Notebook from the application menu "Help" -> "About..."

-------------------------

-PerkinElmer Technical Support

9/6/2017 5:08 AM

lduniv

the version is 13.9.0.153

11/17/2017 9:31 PM

CS Gleb

Answer Answer

Your request is tracked in our system as "EN-25478 'Quick Links' reference related to section/collection should be BOLD after change".

It will be reviewed, and then targeted appropriately. We hope to implement this feature in our future releases. If you feel that you need this functionality sooner rather than later, please contact your Account Manager to talk about the costs associated with accelerating the feature request to your schedule.

-------------------------

-PerkinElmer Technical Support

FuseTalk Basic Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2017 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.